Monday, June 9, 2008

Girls Day Out


Saraia and Mommy enjoyed a day at the zoo, while Langston stayed with Grammie. It is ashame how expensive it is to go to the zoo, but I saved a ton of money by bringing a lunch and her favorite snacks, I would suggest it to everyone. All the animals were trying to stay cool in the shade from the hot weather, but roaming around. Saraia really enjoyed seeing the panda bears eat, because she just saw Kung Fu Panda. Of course, she had to have her own panda. We welcomed out new babyYa-Ya to our family. She enjoyed seeing all the animals and watching the sealions entertain during their show. Below is a picture we took. Look at her pose.
I enjoyed having my sweetie to myself. Of course, she was sound asleep on the way home. I don't think Langston missed us!!


No comments: