Friday, May 16, 2008

Prince Caspian

I always wanted to see the Chronicles of Narnia, because 'The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe' was one of my favorite books when I was a kid. I missed it in the theatre the first time, but I was determined not to miss the sequel which is out today. Mommy is not a fan of this movie genre, so I had to get Saraia to like it, if I was going to go.

I put a plan into action... I got a copy of the first movie, had it playing on the part where the little girl first goes into Narnia, and had Saraia come in the room... she was hooked!!! (We have watched the first movie at least 4 times now!! Disney is great!!) So I am getting ready now to take Saraia to see the new Narnia... finally a movie I want to see.

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Shame on you--conning your daughter. Watch out Saraia; daddy's playing dirty!